Maintaining a healthy heart is one of the necessities for a person to live an overall healthy lifestyle. People at risk of cardiovascular diseases may as well consider have an active lifestyle, cut down on vices, and get regular check-ups to prevent further health risks.
Home> Healthy Recipes
Healthy Recipes Archive
You can lose weight by eating. Following are foods in the Philippines which can help people lose weight.
Calamansi – Calamansi helps increase body metabolism for food digestion. Some people claim that calamansi fruit juice before every meal helps cleanse the body from fat.
- ampalaya as fat burner
- how to lose fat philippines
- how to decrease appetite and increase metabolism philippines
- fruits that helps burn fats in Philippines
- food that can fasten metabolism philippines
- food that boost metabolism philippines
- filipino fat burner foods
- fat burning foods in philippines
- fat burning foods and drinks philippines
- vegetable in the philippines that can burn fats easily
Pancit is a Filipino Noodle dish usually served during birthdays and special occasions to symbolize long life. Pancit was actually introduced by the Chinese and has since been adopted into local cuisine.
Flattened rice or poha, is a simply rice which is beaten or pounded into flat light dry flakes. Because it is basically rice, poha is a primary source of carbohydrates, our major source of energy, which makes it an ideal breakfast meal.
Root Crops serve as an ideal substitute for rice for Filipino diabetics because it is a safe source of carbohydrates compared to rice which can spike blood sugar vessels. Sweet potato, cassava, taro and yam locally known as kamote, kamoteng kahoy, gabi, and ube, are some of the starchy root crops found to have low glycemic index (GI).
Munggo or balatong, Mung beans is a popular vegetable food in the Philippines which is made into a viand or dessert. But more than its flavoursome and very satisfying taste, monggo beans is a powerhouse of nutrition. For one, it is a good source of Protein, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber and Manganese. Perfect for cardio-vascular health, Munggo’s fiber and folate helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- balatong highblood
- what is monggo
- monggo uses
- importance of monggo
- monggo scientific name
- ano ang benepisyo ng monggo
- uses of monggo
- Scientific Name Of Mongo
- monggos para sa mataas ang bp
- munggo benefits
- munggo for pregnancy
- munggo health benefits for pregnant
- protein of balatong good for?
- sustansyang makukuha sa monggo
- scientific name for monggo
- scientific name of monggo plant
- protina sa monggo
- monggo plant benefits
- anong nutrients ang makukuha sa tea
- balatong plant scientific name
Camote Tops, sweet potato tops or Talbos ng Kamote a green leafy vegetable which is basically the leaves of the camote plant, which grows practically in any backyard in the Philippines. Camote is common across the country and is often used as an alternative to rice by locals who live in typhoon belt areas as well as indigenous natives in the mountains.
Caesar salad is a type of vegetable salad which is primarily made of romaine lettuce and croutons and is dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, boiled egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and black pepper. Some people add wine of vinegar. In the Philippines, it is also commonly added with mayonnaise. The salad is usually prepared as a side dish and has become very popular because of it is healthy. The creation of Caesar salad is commonly attributed to a famous Italian chef and restaurant owner in the US, Caesar Cardini, from where the name of the salad was accordingly derived.
The Saba banana is a type of banana that originated the Philippines. While most bananas are eaten raw, the Saba banana is commonly cooked in different menus although it can also be eaten raw. The saba banana is usually used to make banana cue, boiled and added sugar syrup to make golden banana or simply fried. These banana food preparations are usually eaten as snack, merienda or desert. However, the banana can also be added in pochero and other native Filipino cuisines. The saba banana bud or puso ng saging is also cooked like a vegetable which is commonly included in sinigang and kare kare.
- saba banana
- boil banana good for diabetic
- banana saba
- saba(banana) net content
- saba banana benefits
- banana saba health benefits
- saba banana health benefits
- saging saba he
- saging saba benifits tagalog
- sabba sufar
- saging na sabi diet mabuti sa may diabetes
- boiled saba
- is saba banana good for diabetes
- saging saba is good for diabetic?
- maganda ba sa my diabetes ang calamansi
- lakatan ok ba sa my diabetis
- benefits of banana saba
- benefits of saba banana for pregnant
- cardava banana or saging na saba is good for diabetes
- saba banana nutrition facts
One of the indigenous vegetables that many Filipinos love to eat is known as Paco or Pako. With a scientific name, “Athyrium esculentum”. Paco or Fern is usually eaten raw as a vegetable salad by simply adding the paco leaves and stems with salted egg (itlog na maalat or na pula), onion and tomatoes. Because paco is eaten raw, this makes the fern all the more nutritious as heating vegetables tend to exterminate some of its natural nutrients.