Gallstones are stones found in the gallbladder, an organ which stores the bile for digesting fats. The stones can be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a pingpong ball. Gallstones form because of too much cholesterol and hence are common among people who are obese. These stones cause problems when it blocks the duct in the gallbladder which causes pains in different parts of the body including the stomach, belly, shoulder area and lead to fever and chills. Aside from surgery to remove the stone, another common approach to treating gallstones is through natural means. Among the most popular natural remedies for gallstones is the black seed oil. This oil is extracted from the seeds of a plant called Nigella Sativa which are known as fennel flower, nutmeg flower and black caraway. This flowing plant is native in South and South West Asia such as India, Bangladesh as well as in Russia, Turkey, Egypt, and the Middle East.
Home> Blog Archives
Tae Bo which combines tae kwon do and boxing is a body work out developed by Billy Blanks in the 1990s which become popular because it is an excellent cardiovascular workout and for toning the body which was palatable to body conscious young generation and health conscious aging population.
According to the Department of Health, the top leading diseases that caused death in the Philippines as of 2009 are as follows: Heart disease – refers to diseases involving the heart and blood vessels such as Coronary artery disease, Cardiomyopathy, Hypertensive heart disease , Heart failure, Cor pulmonale , Cardiac dysrhythmias , Inflammatory heart disease, Endocarditic, Myocarditis , Valvular heart disease, Cerebrovascular disease, Peripheral arterial disease, Congenital heart disease, and Rheumatic heart disease among others.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a medical condition in which blood pressure in the arteries is raised to more than the standard which increases the risk for heart attack, stroke, heart failure, kidney disease, vision loss, and metabolic syndrome. This is common in modern society because of the prevalence of fatty foods and other conveniences in life that make people less active or promotes sedentary lifestyle. To prevent or to treat high blood pressure, one can opt to engage in lifestyle changes and use natural herbal treatments for lowering blood pressure. Following are some herbal cure of hypertension.
Siniguelas or Spanish plus is a small savory fruit which is a sweet sour taste when fully ripe and is eaten by Biting then sucking the juicy flesh or pulp of the fruit. Some people prefer eating it with salt or sugar. As a fruit, the Sineguelas is rich in vitamin C and ascorbic acid, which primarily helps in boosting body immune system and protect people from common illness cough, colds and fever. Moreover, the ascorbic acid also helps to be more energetic to allow one to do more things. Sineguelas is also a great antioxidants which helps flush toxins and wastes from the body. Vitamin C keeps skin looking healthy and glowing and therefore helps in maintaining a youthful look.
- ano ang bitamina meron ang sinigwelas
- What are the health benefit of siniguelas
- sinaguelas benefits
- bitamina mula sa siniguelas
- bitamina ang makukuha sa siniguelas at kahalagahan sa katawan
- vitamins from siniguelas
- sinigwelas sugar content
- sinigwelas fruits health benefits
- anong vitamins at kahalagahan sa katawan ang siniguelas
- siniguelas-health benifits
- siniguelas herbal
- siniguelas fruit health benefits
- siniguelas benefits
- benefit of sinegwelas
- sineguelas leaves benefit
- sineguelas benefits
- benefits of seneguelas
- bitaminang nakukuha sa sinigwelas at kahalagahan sa katawan
Lemonsito or calamansi is small citrus fruit that is commonly used as a condiment for adding sour taste to fish sauce, soy sauce and bagoong. Calamansi is also usually included in meal preparation to remove the stench of fish, beef, goat meat and other food that is stinky. Calamansi is also use to add sourness to pansit, goto and other food.
The natural ways to flatten tummy or the abdominal muscles basically involves a change of lifestyle. And these natural ways principally pertains to switching a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to flattening the tummy, food intake is a crucial factor.
An angiogram is a diagnostic procedure particularly an X-ray test that utilizes a special dye and camera to take images of blood vessels i.e. artery or vein in the head, arms, legs, chest, back, or belly. More commonly, angiogram is used to look the arteries near the heart which is called coronary angiogram.
- angiogram cost in the philippines
- angiogram cost philippines
- angiogram price in philippines
- angiogram price philippines
- how much is angiogram in philippines
- angiogram cost in philippines
- angiogram cost
- angiogram price
- ct angiogram cost philippines
- ct angiogram price philippines
- hospital with ct angiogram procedure in the philippines
- cost of heart dye test philippines price
- how much angiogram in heart center
- how much does it cost to do an angiogram
- angeogram eye st lukes how much
- how much is an angiogram in philippines
- how much is angiogram in the philippines
- how much is the of angiogram of the eye in st lukes?
- cost of eye angiography in the philippines
- cost of angiogram in philippines