An aphrodisiac is a substance usually food that increases sexual desire and sometimes also enhances sexual pleasure. Diabetic patients both men and women are prone to suffer sexual dysfunction because sexual stimulation entails the need for properly functioning blood vessels and nerves. This is precisely, why some diabetic men, while having the desire for sex fails to have an erection. The only way to manage an erectile dysfunction for diabetic men is through the use of oral medication.
Home> Blog Archives
Also known as GSH or Glute for short, Glutathione is a protein substance formed by combining three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine, which is naturally produced by our body for maintaining the electrochemical balance in many cells by neutralizing free radicals and eradicating toxins.
Also called postprandial hypoglycemia, reactive hypoglycemia pertains to recurring episodes of symptomatic low blood sugar levels among people who do not have diabetes usually occurring after eating meals. Reactive hypoglycemia is believed to be a consequence of excessive insulin release caused by the carbohydrates. This is essentially remedied by raising the glucose by eating for instance sweet foods.
Tae Bo is a cardio boxing body fitness system developed by American taekwondo practitioner Billy Blanks in 1976 that integrates Martial Arts and exercise. The term Tae Bo is a combination of tae kwon do and boxing and is an acronym that stands for T for Total commitment to whatever you do, A for Awareness of yourself and the world, E for Excellence, the truest goal in anything you do, B for Body as a force for total change and O for Obedience to your will and your true desire for change.
Ampalaya or bitter melon is a vegetable popular for its bitter taste. In fact, ampalaya had become the traditional example for bitter. Lately, however ampalaya was brought to the people’s attention for its beneficial effect to people with diabetes, which is currently an epidemic in the modern society. Because of this, many people are turning into ampalaya as an herbal supplement in managing diabetes. Since, pregnant women are prone to gestational diabetes, a type of diabetes or glucose imbalance caused by being pregnant, some experts have claimed that ampalaya can be helpful for pregnant women to prevent and control gestational diabetes.
- ampalaya for pregnant
- ampalaya good for pregnant
- ampalaya is good for pregnant
- ampalaya capsule for pregnant
- ampalaya for pregnancy
- is ampalaya good for pregnancy
- is ampalaya good for pregnant
- ampalaya and pregnancy
- is ampalaya good for pregnant women with high glucose
- benefits of ampalaya for pregnant
- what happen if 2months pregnant drink ampalaya
- is ampalaya safe for pregnant woman
- ampalaya in pregnancy
- is it ok to eat ampalaya while pregnant
- is it safe to eat ampalaya while pregnant
- ampalaya benefits for pregnant
- ampalaya good for nursing mother
- ampalaya during pregnancy
- is the ampalaya good for the pregnant?
- is ampalaya safe to pre
Coconut or Buko is considered as the tree of life. Every part of the tree from its leaves, trunks to its fruit can be very useful to people. The coconut fruit per se is one of the most important sources of water and food for hydrating and feeding people. Thus, the coconut fruit is one complete meal because it meat that can be used as food and the coconut juice can be used for water. Its meat and water can practically provide the required daily minerals, vitamins, and energy needs of a person. Thus, indeed a coconut tree can help a deserted person survive in a deserted island.
- buko benepisyo
- benefits ng buko
- importance of buko salad
- benifits of singkamas
- sabaw ng buko
- benepisyo ng buko
- health benefits of buko fruit
- benefits of buko
- health benefits of buko
- economicadvantages of buko salad
- health benefits of buko salad
- health benifits of buco
- ano vitamins ng buko#spf=1
- importance of buko
- important benifits of buko salad
- important in buko operating
- sabaw ng buko benefits
- snake coconut at baguio city
- Vitamins ng buko
- Economic advantage of buko salad
The best pasalubong will always be something that will be useful and beneficial to the receiver. In case of diabetics, a great pasalubong would be items he or she can use or food that he or she can eat. Items that a diabetic can use can include a syringe pen for conveniently injecting insulin, herbal supplements for diabetes, or other healthy vitamins.
Tokwa or tofu is a food prepared by curdling soybean milk. After extracting the juice of soybean used for Taho, the residual of the soybean is what is made as Tokwa. Tokwa is very popular in East Asia and had been used as an ingredient in different menus. And because it is primarily from soybean, it is rich in protein building minerals.
- tokwa benefits
- benefits of tokwa
- tokwa health benefits
- benefit of tokwa
- benefits of eating tokwa
- tokwa bene
- tokwa for uric acid
- is tokwa healthy
- tokwa nutrients
- Tokwa for arthritis
- nutrients in tokwa
- taho highblood
- tokwa for pregnant
- health benefits of tokwa
- benefits of tokwa in the body
- nutrition of tokwa
- benifits of tokwa
- tokwa for high blood sugar
- tokwa good benefits
Also known as Mung bean or green bean, monggo is common and popular vegetable in the Philippines, which can be eaten as beans or sprouts (also called toge). The monggo can be cooked as a viand or a dish menu or can be included to make a dessert.
- monggo is rich in fiber
- monggo side effects
- benefits of eating monggo
- danger of eating green monggo
- TOGE GOOD
- monggo is safe for diabetic
- monggo is good for diabetes
- monggo high sugar
- monggo good for diabetic?
- monggo good for cdk
- monggo for cancer
- monggo food for the bra8n
- monggo extract side effects
- monggo diabetes
- monggo sugar level
- monggo with ampalay is good for diet?
- monggo with sugar
- sprouted moong for diabetes side effects
- s it ok to eat monggo everyday?
- Risk of ginisang munggo
Obesity is a common yet neglected disease especially among children because of the local culture and common misconception that a tubby child is cute and healthy. Obesity only becomes a concern for adults primarily for aesthetic purposes and not for health reasons.
- goverment programs for obesity in the philippines
- child obesity in philippines
- obesity in the philippines filipinos
- obedity is the new killer in filipinos
- how many obesity programs in the philippines
- how many government programs for obesity in the philippines
- govt programs for obesity in the philippines
- governments possible program for obesity in the philippines
- government programs for obesity in the philippines
- doh programs for obesity philippines
- doh program for obesity in the philippines
- doh program for obesity
- diabetes program in the philippines
- obesity sa pilipinas