Cod fish (genus Gadus) refers to species of types of fish under the genus Gadus but usually pertain to the edible fishes Atlantic cod and the Pacific cod. These are the two types of Cod fish which are famous as a food for their mild taste and a solid, peeling white flesh. The livers of the Cod are also popularly processed to create cod liver capsules which are great sources of vitamins A, D, E and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Home> Blog Archives
Diabetic people are at risk of developing foot sores, foot ulcers, or open sore wound in the foot which results due to complication of diabetes and can result to the lower leg amputations. Foot ulcers are very common among people with diabetes and is in fact the most common reason why people with diabetes stay in the hospital. Foot ulcers develop because diabetes is a metabolic disorder that obstructs the body’s normal wound healing process. Thus, a small or simple wound in the foot of a diabetic person can gradually worsen, get infected and result to foot ulcer, in which the wound continues to remain fresh and the bacterial infection will start to attack other skin and tissue causing the wound to enlarge.
Santol fruit is round yellow fruit with a white juicy sweet sour soft sub acid tissue. When the fruit is not ripe, the flesh is even sourer.
The sourness of the fruit is not what makes santol good for diabetics. Instead, the santol is good for diabetics because it is fiber rich and has a low glycemic index. Fruits with low glycemic index are fibrous and the fiber slows down its digestion which in turn regulates or prevents blood sugar levels to increase. The fiber curtails the absorption of sugar into the blood. Thus, the santol is fruit good for diabetics primarily because of its low glycemic index. Incidentally, the fruit is also great for people attempting to lose weight.
Silymarin is a bioflavonoids complex or plants secondary metabolites or vitamin P that is commonly obtained milk thistle plant (Silybum marianum), a plant from the Asteraceae family characterized by red to purple flowers and glossy light green stalks and sepals. The key ingredient in Silymarin is the silybin, which made the milk thistle plant a renowned medical herb since time immemorial.
Diabetes is most debilitating disease and most prevalent silent killer in the 21st century. More than 200 million people suffer from diabetes. In the Philippines, diabetes mellitus is fast becoming the leading cause of death among adults and is gradually seeping its way to younger people.
- diabetes club philippines
- DIABETES CLUB IN THE PHILIPPINES
- daibetes club in philippines
- jdrf in the philipines
- diabetologist group in philippines
- diabetic nurse specialist philippines
- diabetic club philippines
- Diabetic Club
- diabetes support group philippines
- diabetes specialist makati medical center
- diabetes program in the philippines
- diabetes products philippines
- diabetes club in philippines
- what is diabetics club?
Dasheen (Colocassia esculenta) or Taro is an edible starchy tuberous root from the Callaloo Plant. The leaves of the plant are also used as vegetable. Callaloo Plant also called Taro plant is tropical plant that has been famous for its nutritious contents and other health benefits. Dasheen or taro root can be cooked with lentils, baking, and dessert recipes such as Taro chips or vegetable chips for its mild, nutty flavor.
- antibiotics in dasheen
- is yaro leaves good for diabetic
- juicing dasheen?
- taro and diabetes
- taro and diabetic
- taro nutritional benefits for diabetic
- taro root and diabetes
- Taro Root is high in carbohydrates is it bad for people with suger diabetes to eat it
- vitamins in dasheen
- what dasheen is good fo
- WHAT DASHIN ROOT
- what tropical fruit leaves good for diabetics
- what vitamins do dasheen have
- which tropical is good for diabetics
- is steam taro good for diabetic?
- health benefits of dasheen bush does it work for diabetics
- are dasheen good for diabetics
- Are dasheens ok for diabetes
- Are taro good for diabetics?
- can diabetics eat dasheen
Guyabano or soursop (Anona muricata Linn) is a fruit bearing small tree around 7 meters high which is common in Central American and tropical countries like the Philippines. The Guyabano fruit is a pear-shaped or ovoid shape green fruit covered with bendable spikes with thin skin and the soft whitish fleshy and fibrous pulp which a unique sweet-sour taste.
- guyabano for pregnant
- is guyabano good for pregnant
- guyabano leaves tea safe for pregnant
- guyabano leaves for pregnant
- guyabano for pregnancy
- guyabanoleaf tea
- guyabano benefits for pregnant
- guyabano health benefits for pregnant
- guyabano safe for pregnancy
- guyabano leaves tea for pregnant
- is guyabano leaves good for pregnant women
- guyabano fruit for pregnant
- guyabano leaves for pregnant woman
- guyabano leaves tea for pregnancy
- is guyabano good for pregnant women
- guyabano leaves safe for pregnant
- guyabano good for pregnant
- guyabano leaves can cause abortion?
- is it safe to drink guyabano tea while pregnant herbal
- Whats use for guyavano fruit for pregnant
Sambong is widely considered as a natural drug similar to marijuana. It is a tropical plant found in tropical countries especially in South-East Asia. Generally considered a weed, the plant hardly required nurturing and is characterized by a scent and taste like camphor, which had been used for cleansing the kidneys.
- sambong tea
- BENEFITS OF SAMBONG TEA
- sambong leaves
- sambong tea for diabetes
- nutritional value of sambong
- i am a breastfeeding mother and taking sambong tea is this bad breastfeed mothers?
- heath be efit ofsambong leave
- sambong benefits
- sambong nutrients
- can sambong cleanse the kidney?
- sambong on post partum mother
- sambong skin benefits
- sambong is safe for lactating women
- sambong safe for lactating mother
- sambong leaves benefits
- sambong leaves remedy for high cholesterol
- sambong sa dialysis
- why sambong is not advisable for lactating women?
- sambong tea benefits
Autoimmune diabetes is short for latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA), which refers to one of the new subtypes of diabetes that falls between type 1 and type 2 diabetes thus, some doctors prefer calling it as 1.5 diabetes. This type of diabetes affects approximately 10 percent of people with diabetes and is gradually progressing variant of type 1 diabetes, although it is often misdiagnosed as type 2. At the moment, further research and study is still needed on the ins and outs of autoimmune diabetes.
Fatty liver is a condition in which some of the liver cells are supplanted or replaced by fats which progressively lead to liver disease. People with fatty liver do not necessarily feel any type of symptoms that’s this disease is commonly unknown to the patient. It is therefore important for a person to undergo regular check up including ultrasound examination to check for fatty liver. Fatty liver is very common especially among men because it is primarily caused by excessive alcohol intake, obesity, high cholesterol, and diabetes, among others.
- liveraide for fatty liver
- fatty liver medicine philippines
- herbal medicine for liver in the philippines
- liveraide price
- chinese herbs for fatty liver
- silymarin capsule price philippines
- liveraide philippines
- Liveraide price philippines
- liveraide safe for fatty liver and high cholesterol
- liveraide silymarin capsule
- liveraide vs liver prime
- natural herbal medicine for diabetes philippines
- philippine herbal medicine for fatty liver
- philippine herbs for liver
- philippine liveraide silymarine capsule side effects
- philippines liver medicine
- phillipines tea for liver
- plant medicine available in Philippines y or liver
- anti fatty liver medicine in the Philippines