As kids, it never stood a chance – compared to the bright, colorful cereal boxes adorned with smiling, friendly cartoon characters, the grey, slimy mush infamously known as “oatmeal-it’s-good-for-you” is almost always met with a “Yuck!” or “Ew!” from the younger eaters at the breakfast table.
Home> Blog Archives
No matter how true the statement “our world is getting sicker” is, there is still hope behind these daunting fads. Alongside the intensification of health problems and aggravation of health risks are the continuous notable industrial and technological advancements—particularly in the medical field.
Sugar Free Ice Cream is a variant of the traditional sweet ice cream dessert designed for figure conscious individuals as well as diabetic patients. The sugar free ice cream essentially tastes equally delicious as the typical ice creams except that it utilizes sugar free mixtures to reduce carbs and fat.
- sugar free ice cream philippines
- sugar free ice cream brands philippines
- sugar free ice cream in the philippines
- sugar free ice cream in manila
- ice cream for diabetics philippines
- where to buy sugar free ice cream philippines
- related studies about ube ice cream
- selecta sugar free ice cream
- sugar free fat free ice cream philippines
- sugar free ice cream magnolia philippines
- sugar free ice cream in mercury
- sugar free ice cream cake in philippines
- studies about ice cream in philippines
- related literature about ice cream in the philippines
- sugar free ice cream manila
- where to buy ice cream for diabetic in philippines
- where can I find a no sugar added ice cream philippines
- where can i buy sugar free ice cream in manila
- ube ice cream selecta price in peso
Tagulinaw is a straight or ascending plant with smooth or frugally hairy branches that can grow from 10 to 40 centimeters long. Its scientific name is Vernonia but is known to some countries as Ironweed. In the Philippines, Tagulinaw is especially recognizable as a weed with small purple flowers. The plant is a typical weed and endemic in the Philippines.
Ketones are broken down fat cells and fatty acids used as energy or fuel of the body, which happens usually when the body has insufficient sugar or carbohydrates to provide for energy needs. When the body is unable to use carbohydrates, which is its main source of energy, it starts to break down fats to supply energy for the body. Fat is stored energy and once broken down turns to ketones. Initially, this would seem affirmative for people who are trying to lose weight. However, this is bad news for normal people who are not starving oneself because if is a symptom that one may be suffering from diabetes especially if the symptom is complemented by a unusually sweet urine and uncharacteristically sweet breath.
A herbal cure for diabetes is an alternative way for treating and managing diabetes especially among Filipinos because primarily of the expensive cost for managing diabetes as well as the fact that medical science have never discovered a cure for the disease. Some herbalists contend that since diabetes basically developed out of nutrition imbalance, an herbal method will help in balancing the nutrition needs of the body which would hopefully reverse the diabetes. Following are the top herbal cure for diabetes.
One of the best ways to fight off the scourging summer heat is by drinking a cool refreshing drink that can be used to supplement one’s vacation relaxation while basking on the beach, enjoying a summer night, or simply taking the beat of the heat. Here under are the best cold drinks during the summer in the Philippines.
- singkamas powder juice
- diabetic drinks philippines
- detox drinks philippines
- smoothies recipes for diabetics philippines
- smoothies for diabetic filipinos
- powder drinks industry in the philippines
- juice detox recipes diabetes philippines
- is sprite cold drink suitable for diabetics?
- in demand drinks during summer in the philippines
- hot and cold drinks for filipinos
- different summer drinks of filipinos
- sprite and four seasons juice concoction
Diabetes Camps are specialized camps that caters children and adults who are diagnosed with diabetes and are often challenge with the lifetime burden of managing their health condition. Diabetes camps help pool people with diabetes in order to ease the misconception that their condition is unique. Camps not only promote camaraderie and creates a sense of belongingness to people with diabetes, provide counseling but also training for people especially children for them to become more independent and self reliant in managing their disease. It also serves as a venue for diabetic patients to open up and share their experience in diabetes care and other unique experiences to help each other in fighting off the sickness, build confidence and allow them to live more normal lives.
Known as bittermelon or bittergourd in English, with a scientific name of Momordica charantia, ampalaya is the most popular bitter vegetable in the Philippines. In fact, when learning the different taste palettes, in as much as sugar had been used as the standard example for sweet in the academe, ampalaya is the standard example for what is bitter.
- Ampalaya as a potential antidiabetic agent
- ampalay jock
- research about ampalaya as antidiabetic
- medical powers of ampalaya studies
- anti-diabetes vegetables filipinos
- anti diabeticl agent of ampalaya
- ampalaya seeds anti-diabetic property
- ampalaya research titles
- ampalaya for diabetes
- ampalaya for bittering beer
- ampalaya for anti diabetic
- ampalaya cleansing
- ampalaya as potent antidiabetic agent
- ampalaya as antidiabetic agent
- ampalaya as anti diabetic
- ampalaya and other vegetables for anti diabetic properties