THE PRICE for being fashionable may cost you a whole lot more than you think: a new study from the Iowa State University revealed that prolonged wearing of high heeled-shoes may cause joint degeneration and knee osteoarthritis.
Home> Blog Archives
Gadgets have become this generation’s ubiquitous figure. Much like a famous mouse in four-fingered gloves created by Walt Disney, gadgets can now be seen everywhere, in all shapes and sizes. There are the bulky DSLRs, hanging down people’s necks like a morbid accessory; the laptops, slowly invading coffee shop tables and mall benches; the iPhones, iPods, MP3 players and the countless touch-screen devices that, when combined, could light up a whole theater and ruin everyone’s viewing experience. Yes, gadgets have also made their way into the office setting, on the screen of a bored employee’s iPad, waiting for rush hour to end by flicking a birdendlessly through the air with a virtual slingshot.
Early last week, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced their addition of warning labels on statins, a group of cholesterol lowering drugs. The action comes on the heels of the agency’s review of medical literature, clinical trial data, and reports of adverse events leading to increased levels of blood sugar and potential memory loss.
- crestor study of nearly 18 000 patients
- FDA The value of statins in preventing heart disease has been clearly established Amy Egan deputy director for safety in FDAs Division of Metabolism and Endocrinology Products said in a statement Their benefit is indisputable but they need to be taken wi
- Lava statin
- lava statin side effects
- ortiga PILLS
- statins can raise the risk of diabetes by 9 percent
- statins memory loss study
Temptation is at hand as one thinks about curling up on the desk, escaping from the noise, and refreshing both mind and body by catching a few Z’s in the afternoon. This is Siesta, a part of Filipino culture seen in many Latin American countries and Spain.
- agnes tirona remulla
- filipino siesta
- agnes tirona
- www allaboutdiabetes net the-science-of-siesta
- siesta in the philippines
- dra agnes remulla
- filipino siesta culture
- tirona family tree
- siesta diabetes
- dr tirona remulla
- dr agnes remulla
- siesta philippines
- siesta in philippines work hours
- siesta in philippines
- SIESTA FILIPINO CULTURE?
- siesta essay by rizal
- sciencetist siesta
- science siesta
- siesta ppt
- siestas and diabetes
Having type 2 diabetes is no joke. It requires proper maintenance with your medicine, thorough care, and examination of one’s eating habits and daily activities.
People with diabetes should not forget to keep fit, too. We compiled some of the new exercise guidelines recommended by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Below is a list of exercise tips for people with diabetes:
- acsm guidelines for diabetes and exercise
- best doctor for diabetic patient
- diabetes mellitus exercise acsm ppt
- effectiveness of 30 minutes walking and aerobic training for diabetics
- exercise tips for diabetic patients ppt
- incidence of diabetic foot in philippines
- running is not advisable to diabetic
Some time ago back to the Neolithic era, the first slice of bread, probably made from roasted, ground cereal grains and water, was produced. Historians noted that accidental cooking or deliberate experimentation with water and grain flour led to this evolution of bread. Through the practical means of producing it—with just flour, yeast, salt, and water—bread is one of the oldest prepared foods that exists until this day.
- sugar free bread philippines
- marby tasty bread
- sugar free bread in the philippines
- story about healthy bread
- research study on gardenia bread
- philippine no sugar bread
- number of slices loaf of bread marby
- marby\s sugar free white bread where to buy
- marby\s pandesal 2011
- marbys bread philippines
- marby whole wheat
- marby tasty bread production
- whole wheat bread marby
- sugar free breads philippines
- sugarfree gardenia bread
- where to buy wheat bread philippines
- where to buy sugar free bread in philippines
- where can i buy sugar free gardenia bread
- where can i buy nature\s own bread in manila
- wheat bread marby
At the age of 9, Zsa Zsa Bautista played with her friends, joined educational trips, and was active in different inter- and intro-school activities. It was a panorama of happy activities and carefree living typical for any little girl.
Defining the elderly population can be tricky. In most developed countries, the chronological age of 65 years as a definition of ‘elderly’ or older person, is widely accepted or often, associated with the age at which one can begin to receive pension benefits. Although it is common to use the calendar age to mark the threshold for old age, it is not necessarily synonymous with the biological age. Region where one lives, smoking and alcohol history, existing medical conditions, physical appearance and even social standing all contribute to the so called biological age.
Diabetes used to be the illness of our parents and grandparents. Currently, however, the number of children, adolescents and young adults getting diagnosed with diabetes is increasing. As in older adults, there are several types of diabetes in young people. These consist of type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus plus a third type defined by single gene mutations-monogenic diabetes.
No mother would deny that one of the most exciting moments of her life is when she becomes a source of life and a tiny being forms inside her womb. But it can sometimes be stressful too, knowing that that tiny being depends on the mother for life, and that everything the mother does can affect her unborn child.