Disease often takes its toll on people, not only on their physique but also their outlook on life. Seeing life in a positive light is difficult, but Rosario Marcelo, 71 years old, is different. Rather than languish over it, she chose rather to live her life fully, despite illnesses and singlehood.
Home> Blog Archives
Most people are familiar with cholesterol and its bad effects on our health. We have been warned time and again of high cholesterol and the risk of heart attack or stroke. Several ads boast of low cholesterol, cholesterol-free or even cholesterol-lowering food products. But very few people know or understand triglycerides. So let’s put the limelight on triglycerides.
- triglyceride mari
- triglycerides reflect food from how recent a meal
- nonfasting triglycerides level test for fatty liver and fatty pancreas
- nutren diabetes and weight reduction i diabetes
- release of triglyceride in the fat depot
- trigliceride mari
- trigliveride mari
- triglyceride levels 5-10 times higher following a meal
- aha routine childhood triglyceride screening 2012
- triglycerides 5-10 times higher than fasting levels
- triglycerides boast
- triglycerides fasting and after meals 5-10 times more
- triglycerides in tagalog
- triglycerides level in the philippines
- nonfasting triglycerides level
- ingredients of singkamas that contributes to hypercholesterolemia
- increased triglyceride levels
- Are non fasting triglycerides dangerous
- body fat depot
- caloric needs for body fat depot
You just had your annual physical exam, and you proudly present your laboratory results to your physician. Everything seems well; you’re sure your physician will be pleased with you. Why, all your results are normal, and one, which says HDL cholesterol in your lipid profile, is even low! But after showing your results, your physician tells you that you should do something about your HDL. Huh? But it’s low so that’s supposed to be good, right? What is HDL cholesterol anyway? Aren’t all cholesterols the same?
The numbers project a not-so-good picture. People with diabetes are at 3-4 times higher risk of suffering cardiac death and stroke compared to non-diabetics. Their risk of developing morbidity and mortality from coronary heart disease (CHD) is the same as that of a patient with a history of heart attack or established coronary condition.
Whenever we hear the word fat, these immediately come to mind: bilbil, huge/ big/plus-size people, pork, chicharon, coronary heart disease, etc. Basically, most, if not all, descriptions are negative connotations of the word fat. Unless that word is followed by wallet or luck, then that’s the only time people would want to get fat.
- un chi crispy fish skin crackers
- is chicharon bad for you
- where to buy un chi fish skin
- is it just 3% saturates fat or total fst for diabetes you have to watch
- singkamas can make you fat
- why is high fat diet bad
- sinkamas has etrogen
- singkamas reduce estrogen
- singkamas fats and oils
- is chicharon bad for diabetics
- singkamas can burn fats
- purpose of palm oil in coffee creamer
- solidified fat in soup bad for you
- un chi crispy fish skin cracker
- where to find un chi fish skin crackers
- when soup solidifies is it bad
- what is fat content of soup that solidifies
- what foods are bad fats un
- uni fish skin crackers
- uni chi crisp fish skin
It was a couple of hours away before the restaurant opened. As I ran a bit late, the chef who just guested in Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition and has made a name for himself was already by the bar standing. I came in very anxious and excited at the same time while he talked to the restaurant’s marketing officer. They wrapped up their conversation, and we introduced ourselves to each other. For a moment, there was an awkward silence. I just couldn’t utter a thing when in the back of my head all I could think of was how much he’d changed—very far from the pictures I saw online. It wasn’t just the weight loss. There was something else I could hardly point a finger to. But whatever it was, I liked what I saw and I liked the fact more that I was there to hear his story firsthand.
- chef carlo miguel
- carlo miguel biggest loser
- chef carlo miguel restaurant
- chef carlo miguel\s restaurant
- chef carlo miguel has gained weight
- being a chef with diabetes
- chef miguel aguilar sydney
- chef one miguel
- diabetes abbott
- draft gastropub chef opus
- draft gastropub owner
- draft gastropub owners
- miguel aguilar chef carlos
- pinoy biggest loser man boobs
- sleep apnea
- the biggest loser pinoy edition with chef carlo
- chef carlo miguels wife
- chef carlo miguel!
- biggest looser ameruca chef carlo miguel
- c2 lemon tea 330ml calories
High levels of bad cholesterol (low density lipoprotein cholesterol or LDL-C) according to reports have been causing cardiovascular deaths worldwide, including thousands of Filipinos.
Due to variety of factors counting lifestyle, heredity, and diet, LDL-C that comes with other diseases such as diabetes is a common event but still being overlooked by many.
- the beverages that curb diabetes
- c2 lemon tea can cause diabetes?
- is del monte fit n right good for pregnant women
- IS FIT N RIGHT CARBONATED?
- is del monte fit and right drink safe for pregnancy
- ice lemon tea cause diabetes
- iced tea and pineapple juice del monte
- in the philippines how many have diabetes because of soda
- is c2 apple safe for diabetes
- is C2 drinks healthy and beneficial?
- is c2 good for pregnant
- is C2 green tea apple flavor healthy for pregnant
- is pioglitazone in carbonated drinks
- is del monte fit and right high in sugar?
- i sfit right del monte god for diabetic
- how much is the c2 1 liter ice tea
- fit n right four seasons for pregnant
- fit n right four seasons safe for pregnant
- fit n right improve ice tea
- fit n right juice for diabetes
Question: I’ve been on pioglitazone for 3 years and heard it might be link to bladder cancer. Should I stop taking it?
Last June 15, 2011, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) informed the public that use of the diabetes medication Pioglitazone for more than one year may be associated with an increased risk of bladder cancer.
In this age of junk food and sedentary lifestyles, the need for proper weight management has never been more apparent. Many people are aware of the associated risks of obesity, but as much as they would want to start living a healthy lifestyle, they do not know how to start or do not have the means and facilities to do so.
- roberto mirasol md
- diabetes center manila hospital
- losing weight manila
- www stluke com weight_management_center
- roberto mirasol diabetes philippines manila
- related literature about weight loss management program
- recommended diabetic doctor in quezon city philippines
- prohealth manila doctors
- pro health manila doctors
- popular weight loss program at st luke\s the philippines
- philippines weight loss management programs hospitals
- overweight clinic in st lukes hospital manila
- obesity specialist philippines
- obesity specialist manila philippines
- st likes medical hospital quezon city- facility layout
- st lukes hospital quezon city weight management how much
- st lukes medical center manila diet weight
- weight management st lukes global
- weight management st lukes bgc
- weight management program at st lukes global city
From the instant we wake up and put on our work clothes, to the time we dress down to our pajamas, we subconsciously look for balance in our lives. Incidentally, it is this very principle embodied in Tai Chi which may lead people with diabetes to healthier days.