Home> Blog Archives
A collaborative study investigated how neuronal proteins involved in neurodegenerative disorders, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease, interact and lead to the development of unique complexes. The study, which was performed by investigators from the Univeristy of California, San Diego and San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC).
Too much use of denture cream can lead to nerve damage, a recent study reveals. Researchers from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas reported on four patients who habitually used “extremely large amounts”of dental cream and were found to develop neurological problems later on. All patients were found to have abnormally high zinc levels in their blood, along with abnormally low copper levels. Symptoms seen among patients included weakness in the hands, arms, and legs, poor balance, cognitive decline, and urinary incontinence.
Traditionally used for intractable childhood epilepsy, the high fat, low carbohydrate ketogenic diet was found by a study to be an effective first-line treatment for spasms among four to eight-month old infants with epilepsy.
- ERIC KOSSOFF ketogenic neurology
- infantile spasms adalah
- kossoff eric 2012
- infantile spasms philippines
- infantile spasms in the philippines
- 2012 COST OF ACTH FOR SPASMS
- eric kossoff neurologist
- treating infantile spasms in the philippines
- pocari sweat vs spasm
- percentage of filipino with infantile spasms
- acth cost in philippines
- infantule spasms and acth percent work
- infantile spasms treatment cost
- diabetes infantile treatment
- infantile spasms ketogenic diet
- dr kossoff infantile spasms hopkins
- infantile spasms and antibiotics
- Eric H W Kossoff Neurology
- Infantile Spasms
- infantile spasm in the philippines
Xenazine (tetrabenazine) has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) as the first drug for the treatment of chorea among patients with Huntington’s disease. “Xenazine represents hope for patients and families dealing with this difficult disease,” said Dr. Timothy Cote, director of FDA’s Office of Orphan Products Development. “For the first time, there is a treatment that can help patients with this disease gain some quality of life.”
- chorea diabetes
- chorea huntington drugs usa 2011
- 2011 fda approved huntingtons cure
- huntington diabetes
- huntington disease
- huntingtons chorea FDA approved treatment
- huntington\s disease
- management of chorea in diabetes
- parkinsons treatment
- diabetics with chorea
- diabetic neuropathy and chorea
- diabetic chorea
- diabetes chorea treatment
- diabetes chorea
- Chorea worsened be hearing loss
- chorea philippines
- Chorea Huntington approved treatment FDA
- 2012 chorea huntington drug development
- xenazine bad
A certain kind of MRI scanning can now identify if brain tumors respond to treatment even before the onset of symptoms, according to a pilot study. Participated by researchers at Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center and Montreal Neurological Institute, the study was conducted among patients with recurring malignant tumors who were undergoing chemotherapy.
A neuroimaging study,”Prefontal Hypoactivation and Recovery in Insomnia,” has found that cognitive abnormalities caused by insomnia can be reversed through the non-pharmacologic approach of sleep therapy.
Since time immemorial, men have been depicted as pillars of strength. For men, it is almost taboo to show pain or suffering—both associated with weakness. There are things men can fight off, but there are just some things that they may just succumb to, and one of these is diabetes.
- andropause in philippines
- mary ann abraham- lim endocrinologist
- how to lose youer male ego
- comments with dr abraham lim mary anne
- male ego andropause
- male form posing
- andropause in the philippines
- mary ann lim abraham
- mary ann lim abrahan
- Mary Anne Lim Abraham (Philippines)
- Mary Anne Lim Abraham diabetes
- maryanna checked by male doctor
- men menopause ego
- no body hair hypogonadism married
- philippines ego strength
- posing threats
- Professor Mary Ann Lim Abrahan email
- sugar and the male ego
- testosterone chances
- threat to male egos
PSA as screening tool
Prostate problems begin to surface once a man hits 50 years old. Medical organizations like The American Cancer Society recommend screening especially if one has a family history or a genetic risk factor. Commonly requested is the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) assay by blood test, but it is not routinely recommended by the US Preventive Services Task Force, notably if there are no symptoms and there is no risk other than age or gender.
- diabetes and prostate problems
- if an obese person complains of urinary frequency what is a likely diagnosis
- if an obese person complains of urinary frequency what is a likely diagnosis?
- diabetes prostate problems
- Is there a link between diabetes and prostate cancer?
- is there a link between diabetes and prostate cancer
- is there a link between diabetes and enlarged prostrate
- is there a link between diabetes and enlarged prostate?
- inflamed prostate linked to diabetes
- in men over 50 with symptom of urinary frequency and enlarged prostate it is important to disinguish between---------
- is there a link between diabetes and prostate problems
- urinary frequency from diabetes versus from prostate cancer
- urinary frequency bph or diabetes
- relation between prostate gland and diabetes
- prostrate diabetes
- obese person complains of urinary frequency
- link to diabetes after prostate cancer
- link between diabetes and prostate cancer
- is there any link with prostate problem and diabetes
Ask a random person, “Do you want to try out boxing?”. Nine out of ten times, you’ll get shudders and nays from both genders. That was 20 years ago. Flash forward to the year 2005— the Manny Pacquiao generation — and you get people of all ages and social strata clamouring to try out a sport some people call “the sweet science.” It is argued that Mr. Pacquiao himself has inspired many to try out this intriguing sport. The man himself has legendary workout regimens that in more ways than one will enthuse you into the best mental and physical shape of your life. Others might think it’s silly and violent but one trial workout may be just enough to get you “hooked” (pardon the pun).